Thursday, January 26, 2012

Burning the Candle at Both Ends

This week has been madness, I tell you, madness.  In addition to very long work days due to some planning meetings that are occurring all week, I've had double and triple plans every evening.  Don't get me wrong- it's been very fun!  I am just becoming more and more exhausted as the week goes on!  I've been heading into work an hour earlier than usual, working late, and then getting home well after 11 every night.  There have been movies, dinners, multiple happy hours, a concert, and tonight, after happy hour with a dear friend, I will be here:

That's right.  The grand opening of Anthropologie in Old Towne, Alexandria.  Any other Northern Virginians going?

I'll fill you in on outfits and adventures from earlier in the week as soon as I have a chance.  Too, I will post about tonight's event in the near future!  For now, here is an Outfit of the Day.  Not today, but another day this week. My shoes here are actually a deep red crocodile print, though it is hard to tell from the picture.
Dress: Banana Republic Petite circa 2008
Necklace: Serendipity, Abingdon, VA
Shoes: Nine West (red croc print)

This awesome owl necklace was a gift from my cousin, Emily

1 comment: