Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing In 2012!

Happy New Year!  I had a fabulous New Years Weekend and am ready to hit the ground running back at work tomorrow. Here's my weekend in review...

Friday I went to lunch with a friend from college and we talked wedding the whole time because she is getting married Sept. 15- YIPPEE!  Then, I went to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with my brother-in-law. (Very good film and for the most part stayed true to the story, if you've read the book.)  After that, my sister made dinner, and I had an early night.

On New Years Eve, my whole family (minus my sister, Molly, who already returned to Wisconsin) went to my sister Jen's for brunch.  My grandparents were there, too!  My darling niece wore the cute outfit I gave her for Christmas.



After brunch, I had a relaxing afternoon before heading out with some of my favorite Pittsburgh pals.  We went to a local bar to ring in the new year.  After a few too many cocktails, food, and a bit of dancing, we were ready to call it a night!   Here are a few snapshots from the evening.
Before heading out!
Dress: White House Black Market (2009)
Shoes: Nine West (2009)
Headband: Lou Lou Boutiques (2011)
Necklace/Earrings: White House Black Market (2009)


This is what I look like while dancing.  Not pretty, I know.


I had a lazy New Years day.  After sleeping in late, a few of us went to breakfast, looking STELLAR after our night out.  Then, I went back to my parents' house for dinner before driving back to Virginia.

I haven't set any "official" resolutions for this year but I've had some things in mind. This year, I am hoping to reduce my debt, stay organized, and get back into shape (I let that slide BIG TIME in 2011!).  I think those are all manageable and I am ready to begin!  Have you set any goals for 2012?  Did you read darling Sydney's goals over at the Daybook?  If not, check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fabulous time and you look stunning! :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete