Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Purplicious

Last week I wore this to work and a colleague told me I looked like an airline stewardess.  Well, maybe a little bit (do they wear purple?  I'm uncertain).  I certainly don't look like the women on the TV show, Pan Am. This dress is definitely PURPLE and to winterize it, I wore a plain white button down underneath.  The scarf was a birthday gift, years ago, from my friend, Hyun June.

Dress, shoes, and scarf: Banana Republic
Button down: Express

Usually winter months seem slow and drawn out, but for some reason, January is flying by!  This past weekend was the first time I feel like I've had a chance to catch my breath and catch up on life- laundry, cleaning, etc.  I had 2 friends over on Saturday for dinner and games; it was fun to chill, relax, and stay in for the chilly night. This weekend, I also had quite a bit of work to catch up on as well, to be prepared for the work week ahead.
How did you spend your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment