Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fall Thanks

Remember when I mentioned Birthday Season is nearly upon us and I posted these cupcake cards?  Well, I also mentioned that my birthday happens to fall in birthday season. When I have some time in the summer, I generally start to stock up on birthday thank you notes to prepare for the main event.  If you want to be surprised by my birthday thank you note this year, and don't want to see it until it arrives in your mailbox, then stop reading now before you see the picture of it!

Last year at Stampin' Up!'s regional conference in Baltimore, I WON a stamp set from the Prize Patrol!  YIPPEE!  I was very excited as it was a stamp set I adored, didn't own, and probably wouldn't purchase because it is too similar to others I already own. The stamp set I won is called French Foliage. Believe it or not, I used every stamp in the set to create this card:


Cardstock: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Ink: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Peach Parfait
Stamp Sets: French Foliage, Curly Cute
 I love how realistic the leaves look in this set and I like the vintage-style post mark and french script. As this was a simple SIP card (Stamps-Ink-Paper... no embellishments) it took no time at all to reproduce a stack of these. The combination of fall colors worked well together.  While I've had the stamp set for nearly a year, this was the first time I used it!  I am certain I will use it more frequently in the future.  Here are all the images that come in the set:
Want to stamp some fall cards of your own?  Click HERE to shop Stampin' Up! Products now, and have them delivered directly to your door!

No comments:

Post a Comment