Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Difference Between a Cow and a Bean is a Bean Can Begin an Adventure

Over the weekend we had quite the heat wave in my hometown.  I went out to catch up with some friends I hadn't seen in awhile.  We agreed to start with a cocktail at home before heading out into the stifling air. I decided to wear an older dress so I wouldn't care if it got a bit sweaty or dirty while we were out and about!  I bought this dress a few years ago at Banana Republic Petite and in person, you can tell that is definitely starting to fade (and also get a little tight across the belly!) from frequent wearing and washing.  It is one of my staple dresses for the summer as it is easy and comfortable.  I also continued to wear my starfish jewelry (it was all I packed accessories-wise for my weekend away!) for the final weekend of summer before storing it away until next June.



What are your go-to pieces to beat the heat as summer winds down?

No comments:

Post a Comment