Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Purple People Eater

I enjoy a deep purple in the fall.  While this purple is a bit brighter than some, it still works for the changing season. The scarf was a birthday present from a friend a few years ago.  I don't wear it often enough, but I love it as an accessory!

Over the weekend, many friends and 2 sisters came to visit to celebrate my birthday (more on that in a later post).  I am still recovering from the party weekend, cleaning the house, and trying to get back in the swing of things at work, so this post is a bit short but I wanted to post an OOTD.


Dress and scarf: Banana Republic circa 2008
Shirt: Express, circa 2007
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft, Winter 2010

As you can see, it is yet another day of wild hair as well! (This will probably last until spring).  Do you have much purple in your wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment