Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tights on Parade

Last year I fell in love with tights.  I know they've been back in style for a while now, but I am generally a few years behind these types of fashion trends.  I am not sure what I will do when they are no longer in style, because I've become obsessed with them.  They keep me warm and cozy all winter long, and make certain shoes more comfortable.  A few weeks ago I went shopping at outlets near my sister.  I bought a TON of tights!  It was hard to pass up the low initial cost plus the additional 30 or 40% discount outlets generally have.  Over the weekend, I was out and about and found MORE must have tights at J. Crew that were surprisingly on sale, so I snatched them up too.  Now, if I ever mention needing more tights, PLEASE STOP ME!  These are all the tights I've purchased in the past 2 weeks:

That's more than enough tights (considering I already have 10+ pairs from last year) so don't let me buy anymore.  Do we have a deal?  Thanks.

(PS I know some of you are anxiously awaiting the Birthday Outfit from yesterday's main event.  You'll have to wait just a little bit longer... this is a BUSY birthday week and I probably won't have time to post until next week, unfortunately.  Hang in there...it's coming!)

1 comment:

  1. I am joining the tight parade too! I only have two pairs though. Must get more!

    ReplyDelete