Friday, September 30, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Last year I purchased Anthropologie's De Chelly dress after I saw it on another blogger and thought it was sweet.  I scored it on sale and have definitely gotten a lot of wear out of it.  Depending on what I pair it with, this is a dress I can wear year round.  When I wear this dress with cream tights and Miss Albright's Rensselaer T-straps I feel like a little kid going to a tea party, which is exactly what I look like here, except instead of a tea party, I had to go to work. Definitely not as much fun.


Dress: Anthropologie's De Chelly Dress, Winter 2010-11
Cardigan: Field Game Cardigan, Spring 2010
Shoes: Anthropologie's Rensselaer T-Straps, Fall 2010
This weekend, a friend of mine who couldn't make it to the pirate party is coming into town to visit.  Standby for a post about our antics and outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment