Friday, September 23, 2011

Fright Night

It's been awhile since I've posted any cards.  Last weekend I attended my upline, Mary Walker's Stamp Camp.  We made a number of goodies including 2 Halloween treats.  In August, I made my own personal Halloween cards to send out to family.  I not ready to reveal those yet, though, as I don't want anyone to see them until I mail them out.

This fall's holiday mini catalog features narrow Cellophane Bags (2 dollars and 50 cents for 50 of them!  Quite a bargain) which we used to make a Halloween treat:


These treat bags are filled with M&M candies. We used the 1 and 3/8 inch square punch to punch out a plain black square.  Then, after using the Wicked Cool stamp set to stamp the words ("have a wicked Halloween") and the web, we used the 1 and 1/4 inch square punch to punch it out and glue dots to adhere it together. 

We used Wicked Cool again to create this card:

For this card, we ran the Pumpkin Pie card stock through the Big Shot using the Spider Web die.  Then we stamped Goblin Greetings from the Grateful Greetings Stamp Set onto white cardstock after shading it in with a marker.  Next we used the hat and witch boots from the Wicked Cool set to stamp around the words and finally added the final words ("May your Halloween night be filled with delight!") in Pumpkin Pie Ink.

Want to make Halloween cards of your own?  Shop here to purchase Stampin' Up! materials!

1 comment:

  1. I received by ink and stamps, now I just need to make some cards! I need some ideas, I am not creative but I am symmetrical!

    ReplyDelete