Tuesday, September 20, 2011

You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy, But It Just May Be a Lunatic You're Looking For

Get ready for a million pictures in this post.  I recently purchased a gorgeous headband from Rosy Posy Designs that I want to share with you.  Too, Friday my friends and I went out to celebrate our darling Courtney's birthday.  She was looking beautiful in a purple sweaterdress. (Friday was the first truly chilly day we've had this season).  We went out for cocktails and dinner at Chima.  If you're not familiar with Chima, it is definitely an experience!  It is a Brazilian steakhouse where Gauchos roam the dining room continually offering rotisserie meats.  We ate and ate and ate.  It is definitely a place to go if you 1) like red meat 2) like to eat and 3) are able to eat A LOT.

Here are all the girls at dinner (yes, we are all sharing one HUGE chair in the second photo):



In the morning, I had a presentation for work and then met some friends for happy hour before dinner.  I decided to wear Anthropologie's Lost Time Skirt from last summer to get me through the entire day.  This is another great sale purchase for me; the material is thick and I can wear it in every season. Last year I debuted the skirt in mid-October at my niece's baptism.  I figured a clock-themed skirt was the most appropriate item for a fairy godmother to wear.
I added a pop of color to the outfit by wearing red shoes and the red flower in my headband.  Here's the outfit of the day:




Skirt: Lost Time Skirt, Anthropologie, 2010
Blouse: Express circa 2006
Cardigan: Banana Republic Petite Spring 2011
Shoes: Nine West, Fall 2011
Headband: Rosy Posy Designs
Tights and Necklace unknown origin

I debuted these new shoes from the Nine West outlet.  They are super comfortable.  Yes, I wore tights with open toed shoes.  A major fashion faux pas, but I needed to be warm... plus, here's a secret, I didn't want to take time to shave my legs in the morning.


When looking for some new and interesting hair pieces, I stumbled across the cutest shop on Etsy, called Rosy Posy Designs.  If you are looking for some floral accessories, you should definitely check it out here! When the box arrived, the headband came in the cutest packaging, including a hand-written note from the designer.  Check it out below:






No comments:

Post a Comment