Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Bake Pies and Wake the Dead, I Live a Very Sheltered Life

Over the weekend my friend Sara went home to visit her family and brought home this fabulous cherry pie that she and her mother baked.  At dinner Monday night we cut into it and had a delicious sweet treat.  I am not a huge pie girl (I tend to only each chocolate desserts) but this was perfect.  Too, it reminded me of my favorite pie maker from the TV show Pushing Daisies.

In April, I went on a shopping spring with my youngest sister in Georgetown.  I bought the sagebrush skirt (yes, at full price-ugh.) and have only worn it a few times so I decided today to bring it out again.  While it's springy, the colors also work nicely for the brink of fall.


 
Skirt: Sagebrush skirt, Anthropologie Summer 2011
Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft
Tank: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Banana Republic Petite, Fall 2011
Belt: Looping Lanes, Anthropologie Summer 2010
Necklace: Loulou Boutiques Spring 2010
Shoes: J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment