Friday, October 7, 2011

Crazy for Cozy Coats

We are finally moving out of our cold front and are beginning to experience more seasonal October temperatures.  (Yay, fall!!)  Before we left the chilly behind, though, I had to bust out the new Plenty Ruched Marigold Coat by Tracy Reese.  I was hoping to resist the urge to buy this beauty, but when I saw it in the store, I was melted butter.  I purchased it while Anthro is having their outerwear sale, and my cousin Emily persuaded me that I needed it (not that I took much convincing!)  This coat is sold out online and for good reason- it is beautiful, cozy, unique and a reasonable price point (with the 30% off sale).  Hopefully I will get a lot of wear out of it this year.


Dress: Anthropologie's Wightwick Manor Dress, Fall 2010
Belt: Anthropologie's Looping Lanes Belt, Fall 2010
Necklace: Anthropologie, Fall 2010
Boots: Nine West
Coat: Plenty Ruched Marigold Coat

What's a must-have coat you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment