Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sugar Shock

The other day I met up with some colleagues for an early dinner.  It's been a few months since we've seen each other and we decided it was high time to catch up and visit.  The day was unseasonably warm so I decided to get a little more wear out of my summer threads before completely tucking them away.

Last month when the Sugared Dress finally wormed its way to the sale section on Anthropologie's webpage, I called a few stores to snag it.  Luckily, a store in NYC had 10 left in my size, so I was able to complete a charge-send and have it within a few days.  This is only the second time I've worn it, but I love the cut, colors, and pattern of this dress!  It's a little loose in the top, but when paired with a cardigan it works well.



Dress: Sugared, Anthropologie, Summer 2011
Cardi: Banana Republic, Summer 2011
Shoes: Nine West, circa 2008
Hair clip: Ann Taylor Loft, Fall 2011
Oh, did I mention I wore feathers in my hair?  Because I did.  I snagged this feathery clip on sale at Ann Taylor Loft a few weeks ago.

I'm thinking if I pair it with the right shoes and cardigan (maybe brown boots and a mustard cardi?) I could get by with wearing the Sugared Dress in the fall. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment