Tuesday, October 25, 2011

There Were Hours That Just Went On For Days

Well, the splash of color didn't last long.  I went back to boring with all black to make my owl necklace stand out.  Yes, this is a different owl necklace than the one I wore last week.  I got this one as a birthday present from my sisters a few years ago and I adore all the details on it.

I wore this to a conference I had for work and recieved many compliments on it!  I also wore my snakeskin heels and a skinny snakeskin belt.  The conference room was freezing, though, so for the most part, all people saw was my red pansy corset trench coat!

Pants: Banana Republic Petite
Mock Turtleneck: The Limited circa 2002 (love this shirt!)
Shrug: Anthropologie circa 2008
Shoes: Jenna pumps, Banana Republic Fall 2011
Belt: Banana Republic Fall 2011
Necklace: Anthropologie 2009


After work, I went to Anthro to check out the Dulcie Dress from Weston Wear.  It was love at first sight, although, I may like the black better than the neurtal color after seeing it IRL.  The neutral color came home with me in the meantime until I decide which one I "need."  Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment