Monday, October 3, 2011

There's Nothing Platonic About It

The other day I crazy overslept (my alarm went off, I just slept through it!!) and had to rush to get ready for the day.  After work, I was heading to Nosh at Willow to meet my friend, Hyun June for drinks and dinner to celebrate her recent engagement, so I needed an outfit to last all day.

This is an interesting outfit combination. I've had the skirt for 5-6 years and honestly I JUST cut the tag off of it this morning. Why? I don't know. I remember for awhile I couldn't find a top to wear with it (this was before tucking shirts in was stylish) and then I just forgot about it for a few years.  I recently purchased the tan cardigan at Banana Republic and I LOVE it!  It is very soft, cozy, and warm.  The only downside is that it leaves fuzzies all over everything.  I think it is worth it, though, for the coziness factor.



Skirt: The Limited, Circa 2005
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft Circa 2008
Cardigan: Banana Republic, fall 2011
Boots: Nine West circa 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment