Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It Was an Itsy-Bitsy, Teeny-Weeny Black Polka Dot... Headband?

Yeah... that title doesn't exactly work.  I tried, though.

Hello, Readers!  I am just returning from vacation... more on that later in the week.  I hope everyone is having a great week and enjoyed reading about my sisters.  There is still one more sister to meet- we'll save her for later. (Hint: She is coming to visit this weekend.)

Usually I wear this black and white flower in my hair, but I decided to wear it as a pin so I could pair it with this black and white polka dot headband- I've had the headband for ages and I rarely wear it.  I was excited to be extremely matchy-matchy though (at least accessories wise!).  The black earrings were a birthday present from my friend, Raechel, when she came to visit a few weeks ago.



Dress and Pin: Ann Taylor Loft
Headband: ?  I think it's Gap?
Boots: Nine West
Earrings: Macy's
 Confession: I did not wear this today.  I wore this last week before my vacation.  I am going to need a few days to catch up on life and get back into the swing of things.  Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment