Monday, October 31, 2011

Eat, Drink, and Be Scary!

Happy Halloween!  I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween weekend full of sweets and delights!  In August, I made my Halloween cards to send to my family (sorry friends, most of you were left out this year due to time, but hold on for the ultimate Christmas card!) but I didn't want to post it until now so people could see it IRL before viewing it online.
First, I will share last year's card:

Now, here is this year's treat:
Both cards use the Dark and Dreary stamp set as well as the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for the Big Shot.  For the second card, I used a brayer to apply white ink over the embossed web and I used the In-Color glitter brads to give this card a bit of sparkle.
Want to buy Stampin' Up supplies so you can make your own cards?  Click HERE to start shopping!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment